A scrub (also called a peeling) is used to exfoliate - its job is to remove dead cells on the surface of the skin. As we age, cellular rejuvenation slows down, dead skin cells stick together long enough to create an opaque layer of skin. This layer makes the skin gray and dehydrated. No matter how moisturized fine wrinkles will be more pronounced. This is because the layer of dead skin gradually becomes thicker and harder. No amount of creams or special serums will work as they should, those skin cells will act like a sponge and absorb everything ... that expensive cream will never reach the healthy skin underneath.
By removing dead cells, moisturizers and skin care products are able to properly penetrate the skin, making them much more effective. In addition to blurring our skin, those dead cells can clog pores and block oil beneath the surface of the skin causing acne and breakouts. It is very important to exfoliate to allow the skin to breathe and to help prevent clogged pores.
Here are some additional advantages of using constant scrubs:
- Your tan lasts much longer and is much deeper with regular exfoliation and hydration. If you use the self-tanning exfoliant, it is essential to obtain an even and long-lasting tan.
- Regular exfoliation makes the pores smaller. If there is an accumulation of dirt and dead skin, your pores will be spent to accommodate this extra material, making your pores more visible.
- The use of a delicate scrub for the face makes your wrinkles less visible! The makeup is able to blend with the surface of the skin rather than just sitting on it.
- Regular use of scrubs during pregnancy can help prevent stretch marks and help the skin return to "normal" after pregnancy.
- Increased circulation in the legs and torso can prevent or reduce cellulite and swelling.
- Regular use of a scrub can make waxing much less painful - it makes body hair thinner and removing dead skin that surrounds the hair follicle makes wax removal much less painful. Furthermore the wax is much more effective.
The benefits of regular exfoliation are endless, from anti-aging, anti-breakage, anti-cellulite and stretch marks, increased circulation and a great tan. The key is consistency. Clean Beauty scrubs are delicate enough to be used every day, they are so effective that you don't need to be energetic. A gentle hand is all you need to remove that dead skin.
The most important step after exfoliation is to immediately hydrate that new healthy skin. Once again, Clean Beauty has you covered! Our scrubs are made from coconut oil - in one pass you are getting rid of that dull skin and probably using one of the best moisturizers in the world to hydrate that fresh skin. Jump out of the shower and you don't need any additional creams or lotions, the Clean Beauty scrubs stick out all the boxes!
What are you waiting for - light up your shine !!!!